Linking up with my sister today!
1. Blogging absence. I don't have much to say in the way of addressing that I've been away from the blog since March so I'm going to blame it on the school year, grad school, traveling, and more grad school. I do really enjoy writing here and now that I am on summer vacation, I am going to try harder to keep up with it. I hope there are still some readers out there!
2. Italy. Can we talk about this place? It has been a month since we landed in Italy and I am missing it so much. It really is as magical as everyone says it is! If you haven't been, you must go. I'll do a full recap of everything we did and ate because it was a lot and so much fun.
3. Traveling. As a piggyback from #2, I love it and can't get enough. We've already started floating around ideas for our next trip. I have so many places I want to see both in the United States and elsewhere. G says I forget all the places we've been but I truly haven't, it's just that the world is a very vast place!
4. Saving money. All of my travel talk is a good reminder that in order for me to go to these places, I have to have the money to do so. I'm attempting to make it the rest of July without spending any money and definitely need to make August a frugal month as well.
5. Summer vacation. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love having the summer off. It allows for big trips, house projects, mid-day yoga, family time, and a whole host of other lovely things. G had a month long sabbatical this year so after our trip to Italy, we had another two weeks of just the two of us. We were productive and got so much done around the house and also fit in dinners out, baseball games, and pool days. It will admit, it's been a bit lonely around the house without him!
Thanks for taking the time to catch up with me! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!